Pine Castle Christian Academy Financial Aid Program
* Financial Aid is available to applicants who have been offered enrollment at PCCA and have demonstrated the financial need through our third party organization. The FACTS Family Portal will be used for the 2014-2015 school year. The financial aid committee will only review and make awards for students who have been offered admission to PCCA.
* A portion of our school operating budget is allocated for financial aid, and we encourage families to apply if finances are a barrier to your child enrolling. Aid recipients exhibit a need based on income, budget, and family size. In general, an award will cover no more than 50% of tuition.
* Individual awards made for tuition assistance varies for each family, and are made based on a family’s financial situation. Other factors may apply such as space in the class, siblings attending, etc. New students must qualify for admission first to be considered for aid and returning students must maintain a 2.0 or higher GPA and be in good standing behaviorally.
* A third party company (FACTS) will confidentially analyze the data and make a recommendation to PCCA.
* The McKay Scholarship a state-funded program that is awarded to students currently in a public school and on a 504 plan or IEP, and is based upon the matrix of services allocated to students according to their need. Parents must file an intent to participate in a private school’s program citing their dissatisfaction with the services provided their child is receiving in public school. The amount of the award for McKay varies per student. For more information, visit floridaschoolchoice.org.
* Founded in 1995, the Step Up For Students program provides Tax Credit Scholarships to low-income students in grades K-12 in the state of Florida. If qualified, students may be awarded a scholarship of over $4,000. This award may be used towards tuition for accepted applicants at PCCA. For more information, visit stepupforstudents.org.