Pine Castle Christian Academy, a K3 through 12th grade school, has been serving families since 1983, equipping students academically, spiritually and physically for success in college and beyond.
As an independent private Christian school, the mission of Pine Castle Christian Academy is to prepare the next generation, one student at a time, to impact the world for Christ.
Most of our current families and alumni would agree that PCCA is unique in its family-like, neighborly atmosphere. PCCA is not just a school — it is a family.
At PCCA, we know that classroom learning is not merely academic. During the elementary years, we believe that fostering natural curiosity and instilling discipline is critical. As students mature, we recognize the need for students to develop independent thinking skills, character, and a vision for their future.
Accredited by: Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), National Institute for Learning Disabilities, and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). Members of: National Association of Secondary School Principals, the American Counseling Association, the Florida School Counseling Association, the Southern Association of College Admission Counseling, and the Florida High School Activities Association
Dress Code: school-wide uniform dress policy.
2015-2016 School Hours
|Preschool K3 & K4||7:50am – 3:00pm|
|Kindergarten – 2nd Grade||7:50am – 3:00pm|
|3rd Grade – 5th Grade||7:50am – 3:00pm|
|6th Grade – 12th Grade||7:50am – 3:00pm|
Pine Castle Christian Academy encourages and welcomes all children regardless of race, color or nationality to apply for admission, grants and any of the programs of the school. PCCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or nationality in the administration of any program of the school.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of Christ. (John 10:33)
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35)
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26)
- His miracles (John 2:11)
- His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9)
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19)
- His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11)
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved. (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28)
- We believe in the biblical definition of marriage, which is defined as one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:20-24, Ephesians 5:21-33)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18)
This statement of faith defines the foundation of our educational ministry at PCCA upon which we build the unity between home and school. While there will always be diversity within the framework of these foundational beliefs, we may choose to not enroll or to withdraw a student should he/she or his/her family hold contradictory beliefs and/or support a lifestyle at home that radically contradicts the orthodox interpretation of these scriptures and biblically-based values.