Pine Castle Christian Academy’s High School program provides students with a comprehensive, quality educational experience in a Christ-centered atmosphere. Students are encouraged to discover and develop their purpose and God-given talents by participating in academic, spiritual, athletic, fine arts, and social opportunities available at PCCA. The high school curriculum offers college-ready, honors, and dual enrollment classes.
High School Profile
In addition to academics and extracurricular activities, high school students at PCCA receive personalized college and career counseling through our Guidance Department. Students and parents are assisted through the process of college entrance testing, selection, and application to post high school institutions best suited for them. Qualified students wishing to attend a Florida college or university also receive assistance in securing the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship.
Below are some helpful resources to assist you in your college search!
- Christian College Guide Christian College Guide is dedicated to helping college-bound students and their families in the search for Christian higher education
- College Search An online tool provided by College Board that lets students search for colleges with the characteristics they’re looking for.
- My Road Lets students explore personalized majors, careers, and learn about the options ahead of them
- Majors & Careers Students can get detailed information about jobs and the degrees needed to get them
- YouUniversityTV Gives students access to over 3,000 exclusive college and career related videos including campus tours, interviews and more!
- Fair Test Find a comprehensive list of colleges and university that are test score optional (students are not required to submit standardized test scores with their admissions application)
“Like” the PCCA Guidance Department on Facebook at the Pine Castle Christian Academy Guidance Page