Welcome to International Student Admissions at Pine Castle Christian Academy. PCCA is an I-20 school for international students seeking private education. I-20’s are issued to students who qualify for admission. We presently have students from South Korea, China, Angola, and Thailand. By providing an excellent academic curriculum, offering a variety of extracurricular activities in a culturally diverse community, students are offered the opportunity to develop their gifts within the context of a Christian worldview.
We are happy to consider applications for international students entering grades 9 through 11. An international student may apply for 12th grade only if he/she has completed at least one year of high school in the US.
How to Apply For Admission as an International Student
- Application – download and complete all pages
- Teacher Recommendation Forms (Part of the application) – can also be faxed back to 407-313-7226
- Current Report Card & last full year of school Report Card, translated
- Test Scores (TOEFL, SSAT, or any other standardized test score)
- Copy of Passport
- Financial Guarantee Form (part of the application)
- New Student Interview Form (part of the application)
- $150.00 USD application fee (non-refundable)
ALL forms and documentation must be translated into English.
Please submit the above forms and fee to:
Director of Admissions
Pine Castle Christian Academy
7101 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809