Transcript Requests

ALL Pine Castle Christian Academy high school students may request transcripts through Parchment.  This includes current and former students, as well as all PCCA alumni.  Please go to to quickly create an account, make requests, and view the status of requests.  If requested, an unofficial transcript is free and will be delivered online for viewing.  A small fee is assessed per official transcript request, so please have a credit card handy.  Official requests can be made for colleges, athletic organizations, businesses, scholarship opportunities, or personal use.  Transcripts will be delivered electronically to colleges who have access, and all others will be mailed by Parchment to the addresses specified.

Please be aware that standardized test scores (ACT/SAT) need to be ordered through ACT or CollegeBoard and sent directly to colleges, the NCAA, or the NAIA to be considered official.

If you have any questions, please call the PCCA Main Office at (407) 313-7222.