Pine Castle Christian Academy Eagle Scholarship Program
* An Eagle Scholarship may be available to applicants who have been offered enrollment at PCCA and have demonstrated the financial need. Applications for the Eagle Scholarship Program may be picked up in the school office or printed from this link Eagle Scholarship Application. The Financial Aid Committee will only review and make awards for students who have been offered admission to PCCA.
* A portion of our school operating budget is allocated for scholarships. We encourage families to apply if finances are a barrier to your child enrolling. Scholarship recipients must exhibit a need based on income, budget, and family size. In general, an award will not fully cover a family’s portion of tuition.
* Individual awards made for tuition assistance varies for each family and are made based on a family’s financial situation. Other factors may apply such as space in the class, siblings attending, etc. New students must qualify for admission first to be considered for aid and returning students must maintain a 2.0 or higher GPA and be in good standing behaviorally.
* Families granted an Eagle Scholarship must complete 20 volunteer hours.
* The McKay Scholarship a state-funded program that is awarded to students currently in a public school and on a 504 plan or IEP, and is based upon the matrix of services allocated to students according to their need. Parents must file an intent to participate in a private school’s program citing their dissatisfaction with the services provided their child is receiving in public school. The amount of the award for McKay varies per student. For more information, visit floridaschoolchoice.org.
* Founded in 1995, the Step Up For Students program provides Tax Credit Scholarships to low-income students in grades K-12 in the state of Florida. For more information, visit stepupforstudents.org.
The Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES) Program is one of Florida’s greatest victories for low-income and working-class families, and it is the first of its kind to extend support to middle-income families. Following the 2019 Legislative Session, Governor Ron DeSantis signed SB 7070, which creates the FES Program and provides 18,000 students life-changing education opportunities for academic and career success.
The FES Program will provide an educational lifeline to students waiting for an opportunity to find the school that will best work for them and puts more parents in the driver’s seat to determine the best educational environments for their children. More information can be found at www.floridaschoolchoice.org.
The Gardiner Scholarship Program provides eligible students a scholarship that can be used to purchase approved services or products in order to design a customized educational program for the student. Scholarships can be used for specialized services such as speech or occupational therapy, instructional materials, tuition at an eligible private school, contributions to a college prepaid account and more. The program is directly administered by state-approved nonprofit scholarship funding organizations.
Aa student enrolled in a Florida public school in kindergarten through grade 12 who has been subjected to an incident of battery; harassment; hazing; bullying; kidnapping; physical attack; robbery; sexual offenses, harassment, assault, or battery; threat or intimidation; or fighting at school the opportunity to transfer to another public school with capacity or enroll in an approved private school under the Hope Scholarship.