Pine Castle Christian Academy, infants through 12th grade school, has been serving families since 1983, equipping students academically, spiritually and physically for success in college and beyond.
As an independent private Christian school, the mission of Pine Castle Christian Academy is to prepare the next generation, one student at a time, to impact the world for Christ.
Most of our current families and alumni would agree that PCCA is unique in its family-like, neighborly atmosphere. PCCA is not just a school — it is a family.
At PCCA, we know that classroom learning is not merely academic. During the elementary years, we believe that fostering natural curiosity and instilling discipline is critical. As students mature, we recognize the need for students to develop independent thinking skills, character, and a vision for their future.
Accredited by: Cognia (formerly AdvancED through Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement/SACS CASI), North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), and Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) as well as by Association of Christian Schools and Teachers (ACTS). Members of Central Florida Consortium of Private School Counselors.
Pine Castle Christian Academy encourages and welcomes all children regardless of race, color or nationality to apply for admission, grants and any of the programs of the school. PCCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or nationality in the administration of any program of the school.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of Christ. (John 10:33)
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35)
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26)
- His miracles (John 2:11)
- His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9)
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19)
- His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11)
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved. (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28)
- We believe in the biblical definition of marriage, which is defined as one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:20-24, Ephesians 5:21-33)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18)
This statement of faith defines the foundation of our educational ministry at PCCA upon which we build the unity between home and school. While there will always be diversity within the framework of these foundational beliefs, we may choose to not enroll or to withdraw a student should he/she or his/her family hold contradictory beliefs and/or support a lifestyle at home that radically contradicts the orthodox interpretation of these scriptures and biblically-based values.
The mission of Pine Castle Christian Academy is to prepare the next generation, one student at a time, to impact the world for Christ.
The vision of PCCA is to be a college and life preparatory Christian school focusing on families that want an affordable Christian education, and known for life changing spiritual development, an academic culture that inspires learning, and teaches excellence within a diverse community. This framework is integrated with our biblical perspective to uncover the unique design of each child, who is nurtured and challenged to be whom and what he/she is called to be for God’s kingdom.
- Modeling Christ-like character by exemplifying His love
“Whoever claims to live in Him must live as Jesus did.” I John 2:6
- Equipping students with a Biblically-based foundation and Christian world view in academics, athletics and arts
“ All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” II Timothy 3:16, 17
- Educating with excellence through academic, ethnic, financial and spiritual diversity
“……for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” Galatians 3:28b
- Partnering in Christ with families and community
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another.” Hebrews 10:24, 25a
- Provide opportunities in developing servant leadership
“Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. I Peter 5:6
- Laying a lasting foundation by creating a Godly legacy
“A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.” Proverbs 13:22a
Philosophy of Education
- The Bible is the authoritative, inerrant, infallible Word of God and all truth is derived from Him. God’s Word is the foundation of the educational experience at PCCA. The integration of Biblical truth is planned into the learning experience, such that students will learn how to think critically in the context of Biblical truth, how to defend their faith, and how to live a lifestyle that is in alignment with the Christian faith. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- All board members, administrators, faculty and staff must profess faith in Christ alone and consistently model Him in everything they say and do. Daily examples of godly character, dependence on God and loving service to others are vital to helping students build a real and practical spiritual foundation that informs and inspires their view of the world they are being prepared to impact. (Galatians 5:19-25, I Corinthians 13, Ephesians 4)
- An academic framework is in place that, from the earliest ages, challenges and prepares students for the next level of school, the workplace and future ministry. This framework necessitates the students’ mastery of skills and knowledge needed for a successful, productive life. All instruction will be driven by a Biblically-integrated curriculum guide and supported by appropriate instructional resources. The curriculum and instructional resources at PCCA must be in agreement with the values and policies of the school, and positioned for excellence through a creative approach, pertinent and timely content, successful methodology and measurable, actionable assessment. (Proverbs 22:6, 2 Peter 1:3-8)
- A vibrant spiritual culture is fostered that looks beyond the perceived potential of each student, pointing them to Christ and directing them to seek, pursue and begin fulfilling God’s purpose in their lives. Students should come to view their faith as a real, practical relationship with their God and acknowledge His hand guiding and directing their lives on a daily basis. (Ephesians 6:12, Hebrews 12:2)
- PCCA should reflect the diversity of God’s creation through the ethnic, socio-economic, spiritual and academic diversity of our students and staff. Unity built through the acceptance and celebration of differences enables a strong, supportive and flourishing school community to be developed. (Acts 10:33-35, John 13:35, 1 Peter 2:17, James 1:27, James 2:1-9, Proverbs 29:7)
- Promoting an outward focus that envisions the welfare of the world around us and provides practical opportunities for our students to serve others and experience what it truly means to be IN the world as salt and light, but not OF the world. (Matthew 28:19-20, John 3:16, Mark 16:15, Matthew 5)